Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Evening Fun

It was a nice relaxing Sunday evening at our house. Here's a bit of what we did:


Bubbles (Ally told me I looked like an angel when I did it. Awww)


Hmmmm, forget bubbles, she's just going to eat them. Yum, yum.


Dang, she's trying so hard.


"Look Ally, an airplane"

And last but not least, our baby is taking quite a few steps. YEAH!!!!

Hope your evening was a nice as ours.
Loves!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go, Avery!! Hooray!
Thanks for sharing your cute evening of bubbles and angels and sweet little girls!

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Wow!!! What a big girl! Ally is so cute!!! Looks like you guys are having a good time!

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike said...

Let's try this again.
After you called Kim Sunday I was worried you hadn't caught Avery in the act, I should have never doubted you guys. :)
Avery will be leaving Cannon crawling in the dust now.

Melbell said...

I cannot believe she is walking! These are the things dreams are made of :0)

Anonymous said...

I think some of the best sundays are ones spent at home alone with family. Enjoy those!

Jana Banana said...

I saw some of the fun from our backyard :) Gotta love the nice weather on a sunday evening!

Good job on walking Avery! They seem so much older once they start walking around!

Steve & Becky said...

Hey stranger!! Hope you don't mind, but I thought it would be fun to try and see if some of my old friends had a blog page. Your girls are so cute!! If you want my blog is www.therockinrobersons.blogspot.com
It's fun to see what you've been up to.
Becky

Chelsea said...

Thanks for your comment Linds!
Yea Avery!! Is she takin' off everywhere now? i love this age when they start walking.
CUTE dress Linds, btw!!! :)