Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One of the greatest days

It was my birthday yesterday. I love that day. There is just something about feeling special on my birthday that makes me happy. I had a great day. I was woken up with breakfast in bed (corn pops) and then got lonely so got up and ate with the rest of them at the table. Aaron spoiled me with new clothes, shoes, etc. Ally gave me a tub of licorice and Avery gave me a book. Aaron also wrote me this. It made me happy. So did the above flowers that he bought me without him even knowing. The girls and I spent the better part of the day at Costco and then laying out in the hammock reading while the girls played. I ended it with a great dinner at Cheesecake Factory (thanks Gram for the gift card). Thanks everyone for making my birthday special with emails, Facebook messages and phone calls. I love my birthday!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I just read Aaron's list - it almost made me cry. You guys are so stinkin cute! And you look absolutely gorgeous in those family pictures. :) Happy Birthday Week!!! Hopefully we'll be able to go out for lunch soon.

Steve & Becky said...

Happy Birthday!!

Brittany said...

I am so happy to hear you had a good birthday!! And I loved what Aaron wrote about you....that is the nicest thing! Thanks for being such a good friend.

Aaron said...

Glad you had the Best Birthday. Also glad you liked the flowers I gave you :)

Melbell said...

Love you guys! Thanks for the great example of sweetness =)

Lisa said...

Linds, I thought you gave up the blog for Facebook. Serves me right for not checking! I love your new look! It's adorable. You're adorable. I love you.