But first I want to say a little something about Valentines. So, I'm always a sap for greeting card commercials and the one that made me a little teary eyed this year was the cute one where the little boy was asking his mom who her Valentine was and he was saying things like who do you get in trouble with and so on and the mom was telling him Daddy (I know you know what I'm talking about). Anyways, I love that commercial because it makes me laugh because that is how I feel about Aaron. He is my bestest friend who I just love to hang out with and laugh with and raise these 3 crazy girls with.
We have so much fun almost all of the time. He is so supportive of me and always there for me when I need him. I'm so happy that I get to be married to him. Thanks honey for loving me and being the best husband. I love you and love our little fam of 5. Happy Valentines!!!
5 comments:
Ahhhh.... shucks... Thanks!! I love you too! We do have fun with our little munchkins, don't we?!
I want to come up and see her....Happy Valentines Day to you too.
She is such a doll! Congrats you guys! Can't wait for more pictures soon!
I love the pictures with Aaron and the girls! Hope you are feeling great Linds!
Your family is beautiful Linds! I was so glad to be able to see little baby Jane last week! I love you guys!
Post a Comment