Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bye, Bye baby curls

The baby mullet needed to go, but along with that so did her sweet baby curls. So us girls headed off to the very overpriced Cookie Cutters.
Here's a before: (total ragamuffin)
And an after: (Ally got hers chopped too)

With Avery being the only one in my family with naturally curly hair, my mom was very sad when I told her we cut them off. But I was sick of pigtails everyday to hide the mullet.

11 comments:

Katie said...

cutting little people hair is so hard. I remember Braden's first haircut. I cried and cried because he was officially a big boy and lost that little baby look. But wow, what a relief it was to not look at a straggly hair-do. I think Avery's hair looks so cute and don't worry, tell your mom the curls will come back as it grows out evenly this time.

Brittany said...

That is the cutest little haircut! I love it!! I am sure it was hard to say bye to the curls, but she is still just as cute!! I will probably have to pay someone to cut Kaylee's hair, cause right now I am the family barber for Nick and Carson...in fact I gave Carson a haircut last night, and it turned out a little shorter than I wanted, but that's what happens when your not a proffessional! :) But clippers are easy to use, I don't know about scissors!! Whoever cut their hair did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Their hair looks darling! I love it! Don't worry about the curls thing, I'm sure when she gets a little bigger and her hair grows out more that the curls will come back, and then you can enjoy them without the mullet.

Moosman Fam said...

Very Cute! I like the new "do's!"

Lisa said...

How cute is that!! She looks so grown up! It's adorable. Ally's looks darling, too. I love that Avery has such great hair. Beautiful girls!

Gary and Renee said...

I think I might have to break down and take Carter in to Cookie Cutters. He's got "wings" over his ears. But he's my baby! He's too little, right?

The Hood's said...

What cute cuts! They look absolutley adorable, of course they did before! Sometimes a new haircut makes the whole world look better!

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Oh Linds! It turned out so cute! You have such cute kiddos!! Good work. I haven't had to cut Erika's yet and I'm scared for that day to come..... :o)

Melbell said...

Linds....what did you think of cookie cutters? Worth the money? I bet you had a coupon though - girls are adorable!!!!

The Hornes said...

Those are the cutest hair cuts. I think it was worth every penny that you spent. I am sure the curls will be back. :)

Britt said...

Cookie Cutters is pricey, but they were the only ones who would cut Aidan's hair as a 6 month old. (He's always been so hairy! He needed a haircut at 3 months but I really thought that was too young.) They were so dang cute with him it's now pretty much the only place I go. They often have coupons in those local mailers.