On my mind right now (inspired by Michele):
- Aren't tiny babies in white onesies about the cutest thing in the world. I never really put the girls in them since they were middle of the summer babies, but I'm loving it with Jane. I just want to squish her every minute
- I'm tired and want to go to bed, but I'm waiting for the washer to get done so I can switch it out.
- My girls looked really cute at a high school fashion show today. They were modeling some skirts my little sister made for them. I like my girls.
- Aaron's been working until like 1:00 everynight. Even though he's been downstairs, it's still hard. If I could, I would just snuggle with him from the moment he gets home until he leaves again. Alas, we have kids, dinner needs to be made, money needs to be made, and I would probably drive him crazy after about 10 min of snuggles :)
- I want hardwood (or laminate for us cheapies) in place of my carpet in my family and front room and I want tile in my kitchen. I can't wait until the day that that happens. I was hoping to do something with our tax return (if we even get one, fingers crossed). But, we have to pay for this baby.
- Speaking of which - this was an expensive baby. $6500 maternity deductible plus a baby who had to stay in the hospital an extra day is pricey.
- I also want some front room furniture. Sadly, baby comes first. However I wouldn't trade her for a couch. I like her a lot.
- Avery has been singing so much lately. This morning Aaron was whistling something and she broke out in "singing, singing all the day, give away oh give away" It cracks me up every time. Her current favorites are Sunbeams, Monkeys on the Bed, Give Said the Little stream, Twinkle, twinkle and some crazy Hungry herbivores song from Dinosaur train. Oh, and I was nearly rolling watching her do the "Hokey Pokey" tonight. She's funny.
- Ally nearly fainted at her friends the other day. I think she's a bit hypoglycemic. She's always been unreasonable and emotional if she's hungry and then as soon as you feed her she's totally fine. I think that was the problem. As soon as I fed her she was totally back to normal.
- My cravings are far worse nursing than pregnant. Maybe it was because I was so sick when I was pregnant that nothing sounded good. Now I just want to eat and eat all day long and they are not healthy things. Like the tres leches cake for dessert...yummy, but definitely not good for me.
- Speaking of eating, I went to Vito's for the first time today - YUM!!! I will definitely be frequenting there.
- I watched some show on BYUtv tonight about teaching our children. Made me feel like a lame mom. I need to be better.
- I really want a nice camera for my birthday/mother's day. It's my big 3-0. I deserve it right? *wink, wink* honey.
- Thirty just sounds old to me. Do I have to be all grown up now? Because I'm not and probably won't be.
- I love newborn babies. Jane is so snuggly and cute.
- My good friend Jana gets a new baby tomorrow. I'm excited for her. Our girls will be 6 weeks apart. Our last ones are the same age apart too. Good luck Jana, we're thinking of you.
- I think I just heard my baby stirring. I don't like nighttime feedings.
- I like my husband. He looked good in his new pants today ;)
There's the timer on the washer. Bye!! ...and there's the baby too.
7 comments:
Ah, sweet. I wish I didn't have to work so late. That's the one that bothers me most. ... and, Wow! I got some great birthday ideas from that... guess we better hope for a good tax return. Love you!!
o linds, great post. love reading your random thoughts. this is the best way to blog, right?? I have so many things to say... the $ for babies versus the $ for new flooring and new furniture?? TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT! I have the very same thoughts. also, eating while nursing was way more intense than cravings while pregnant, so I feel you on that one too. and you TOTALLY deserve a nice camera for your 30th, I'm turning 25 in May and think that merits a great gift too, no? o and babies in white onesies is absolutely hands down the very best thing ever. my kids still wear one almost everyday. and boss is 2! and speaking of boss, he is the same way about eating... if he is hungry he acts so weird and lethargic but if you feed him he gets a second wind. i still can't figure out why he won't tell me he is hungry. maybe he is hypoglycemic too.. and lastly, where is Vitos and when are we going??
I know that song- "And if it's green, it's good!"
That was really cute! I'm not quite sure what to thing of turning 30 either. Kinda crazy!
Darling post, Linds. Babies are definitely more fun than floors and furniture, and they become TEENS so fast! Your babies (all 3) are beautiful and you are doing a great job. Enjoy 30...it passes quickly, too.
Cute baby! Let me guess she is looking at the fan! haha :)
Linds...I love your posts like this. So glad your bloggin again :) You have the sweetest girls and one awesome guy! Happy almost birthday! 30 is great - 40 is better..ug, did I just say that?
Post a Comment