Monday, June 28, 2010

This week

I'm sad that I can't be with these girls at camp
Something about rules and nursing moms. I say hogwash! I wish I could be with them.

And these crazies left us for a week
We play with them EVERY day. My kids are lost and don't know what to do without them. And I might be a bit lost myself without their mom :)


But not to worry, because these who-haws are coming to visit


We love them so much and hopefully we'll catch some of these with them:
Have a great week y'all!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Ooh...good post. very creative.

Kristen said...

Maybe you should spend your time making matching pants for you kids like our moms used to do to us.

Jana Banana said...

Awe, so sweet! We miss you all too :) We will make up for lost time when we get back!!

Melbell said...

I bet your girls missed you a ton Linds!! Happy 4th!