I just have to say, I love Swenson Station!! For those of you who don't know, it is my Aunt Val's preschool that Ally goes to. They do the cutest things there. Well, today was Howdy day and Ally was so excited to dress up. It first started when we went to Smith's Marketplace last night to get a hat and she was so excited she immediately put it on and then she had to look in every mirror we passed and then would tell me what a cute cowgirl she is (and just so you know, she will correct you if you call it a cowBOY hat; it is a cowGIRL hat). When we got to preschool I just couldn't resist taking pictures of my darling little cowgirl.

Also, a funny thing about Ally is that she hardly ever will look at the camera. She really thinks she is, but at the last second something more interesting is catching her eye. In this instance it was probably a tree.
Sometimes it really bugs the crap out of me, but other times it makes for a cute picture.And just so we don't leave Avery out. This is a picture of her in her crib for the first night (she has been sleeping in a cradle in our room)

Isn't she just the cutest.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! But why am I commenting? See you in bed ;)
Look at those darling little sisters! Ally is the BESTEST cowgirl! Avery is a beautiful little fat darling baby. Can't believe how they are growing!
I love all of you. I am a proud grandma/nana!
Oh my, you have joined the blogging world. It was so fun to have you guys come to the carnival today. I hope you had fun and that it was worth the drive.
Why didn't you tell me about your blog. Its great. What is the word on your car?
Post a Comment