Thursday, September 20, 2007

My way of journaling

I was inspired to actually write a blog when the other day my mom pulled out my grandma's journal and read us some funny things like when Kim said she had "Mother goosebumps" on her arm or the endless praises of how smart and cute Corie is or how they don't drive as much anymore because gas is over a $1. As she was reading it I decided that I should really be keeping a journal to document all the little things in our life, but I know that if I get an actual journal, I will most likely lose it or it will become a coloring book by the 4-year old. But, if I have a blog then maybe it will be safe in cyberspace (is that an oxymoron?) and also my close friends and family will know a little bit about what goes on with the Boyntons (warning: not much goes on with the Boyntons). I can already tell you that most of this will probably be about my kids since that is pretty much my life and as a mother everything they do is so darn cute and smart even if nobody else thinks so. Also, I can tell you that I write like I talk (rambling). Aaron always makes fun of my writing. He says its kind of like my prayers, rambling and not very eloquent.

So, here it goes... I don't really have a habit of sticking with most things but I really want to do this so I hope I do.

1 comment:

Gram/Nany/Mom said...

Oh, Lindsey, this is precious. You have done a wonderful job and your goal is commendable!! I know you will stick with it! Your little family will be so blessed to have it!