I think a post is long overdue. Here is the happenings the past couple of weeks with the Boyntons.
Ally started a dance class this week. Now, I have to tell you she LOVES to dance. Whenever we turn on Barbie and the Twelve Dancing Princesses DVD she goes and gets on her dancing dress ups (thanks Gav and Jess) and dances with Barbie through the whole movie. So when I told her that I was going to sign her up for dance she made sure to tell me that she is going to be the best dancer and that she is already a ballerina. Well, it was SO cute. Parents can observe the first week of every month so Avery and I got to watch. The teacher is really fun and good with the little girls. I just about died when we got her all dressed to go. I think little girls in ballet clothes has just got to be about the cutest thing. And she was so excited.


Another thing....


Another thing....Last Friday, we went with my Mom and Kim to see the witches at Gardner Village. Ally was a little hesitant at first but wouldn't really admit it. It was a lot of fun!
You can't really tell in this picture, but this witch has a cat chasing a mouse under her skirt.
She really didn't want to get too close.
She really didn't want to get too close.
She was a good sport for this one. It was funny, at first Ally was totally fine just sitting on the whole other end of the bench, way away from the witch but when Kim was there she was more willing to get closer.

And at last...
I started back to work this week. I really don't have my heart in it anymore. I just don't think I'm cut out for it anymore. I REALLY just want to stay home with my girls. I thought that after working there for 8 years that it would be hard for me to leave, but after being home for seven weeks I realized that it wouldn't be hard to leave at all. At least I'm only working part time now and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I get to be with my kids.
Now look at this cute thing, how can I leave this cute face for the whole day.
7 comments:
I have a question Lindsey, why doesn't Ally have her tutu yet? I mean what kind of ballarina goes tutu-less? :) Is it becasue she has to earn it first, kind of like a kid getting their karate black belt? Does she have to successfully complete a "triple- sowcow" or whatever those dance moves are called first?
We loved to hear Avery laugh! I was so surprised at it at first until Kim explained that she started a couple nights before.
Kim also wants to know why you didn't mention your new car in your post?
The Dansies
Cute girls! Avery looks so big... it's beena while since we have seen her!
Umm, hi! I love little dancers. And do you think that Gardner Village is too scary for Luce. I'm thinking of taking her out there. Earn that TUTU Ally!!
I am so glad I came across your blog on Elisabeth's page. The girls are so cute and Avery is soooo big! I can't wait to see her again.
Love,
Aunt Mary
These little "A" girls are the cutest things in the world! I love them so much. I know the job is hard, Linds, but I'm so glad I get to snuggle those 2 cute faces a couple of times a week. You are a good mommy!
Grammy Lisa
I know that I am soooo behind the tmes leaving a comment but I couldn't resist.
I am off on Tues and Thursday too - Call Me!!!!!!!
Post a Comment