Thursday, November 1, 2007

ramblings...

It's late and I should be in bed, but I have a lot on my mind right now..
  • I love the title Mommy. Ally says it so sweet and cute. I love being a mom. I love to spend the whole day with my girls. I never thought motherhood would be so fulfilling. Today when Ally, Avery and me were snuggling on the couch for quite time (well it wasn't that quite with trying to get Avery to sleep and Ally wanting to sing her songs) I thought how lucky I am to be the mom of two great girls. I am happy!
  • I really married a great guy. I know my mom was worried for a little bit, but I think she was really happy and relieved when Aaron came around. It was a short courtship and engagement, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. I am so lucky to have him. I love him so much and I'm pretty sure that he feels the same way :) He works VERY hard for our little family. I'm so happy he is my husband. I know I need to show him more by doing the things that he would love (like having a clean house). I vow to try harder.
  • Speaking of which, I'm sure everyone knows this about me, but I hate to clean. As I'm sitting here writing this entry I look at my house with the dishes in the dishwasher that should be put away and the clothes in the baskets that need to be folded and the family room which really should be vacuumed and just about everything else that needs to be cleaned. Oh well, I just can't get up the umph to do it. I really hate it! I just look at the bright side, I definitely don't have OCD.
  • One more thing, I love my family. I have great parents, great siblings, great in-laws, cousins, grandmas, etc. I am so lucky to have so much family close by who love us and our kids.

Well that's about enough for tonight, I'm getting very tired and I have to go to work early in the morning :( I will post some cute Halloween pictures soon.

3 comments:

Breinholt Family said...

Your post made me a bit teary! Your Uncle Tracy and I are so proud of you and Aaron and your two darling girls. Enjoy every minute of them they grow up so fast! We love and miss you!
Mary

The Pyper's! said...

I love moments like that when you are not really worried about anthing and you just feel so grateful for all you have and how your life has turned out to this point! I wish I had more stress free moments like that!

Lisa said...

We love you, too, Linds. Love to snuggle those 2 little angels. We feel blessed that you are in our family. Aaron is a lucky man.
Lisa/Mom