Last Monday at work, I gave my two week notice. I'm so excited. I get to be a stay-at-home mom starting Dec. 1. It will be hard to leave my friends of 8 years, but I know that this is the right decision. I told Ally on Sunday night that I was going to tell my work that I was going to stay home with her and Avery, well on Monday when I went to pick her up from my mom's, the first thing she said to me was "Mommy, did your work friends say it was okay for you to stay home with us?" That right there sealed the deal. She really is happy for me to be home with her and Avery. She's already planning out all the things for us to do and I can see lots and lots of tea parties in my future.
Speaking of the two, here are some cute Halloween pictures.


Ally was a princess and Avery was a bunny. I just love that bunny costume. They had a lot of fun Trick-or-treating. We went with some friends in the neighborhood. I felt a little misplaced because it was all of the dads and me, but Aaron offered to stay home and pass out candy and clean the house. There was no way I was going to pass that offer up. It was a fun day!!
6 comments:
Cute pictures. I love your blog background. And more than anything else I am so happy you are going to stay home.
Linds! I LOVE you new background and title...so cute! How do you make your own background?
Ally & Avery are the cutest little girls in the world! I love them!
can't wait to see you guys in a few days...well a week!
Love ya!
opoI am so happy with your decision to stay home with the girls. I know you will love it. I know they will, too. You are lucky and blessed to be able to do this.
The Halloween pictures are so cute.
I am so excited for Thanksgiving so I can see all the Boynton family. Huggy babies and parents, too.
Much love,
Gram
Yeah!!! That is so exciting that you get to stay at home! Their costumes look so cute! And way cute background - that is so creative how do you do that?
Lindsay, this is Cindy, Chelsea's mother in law. Hope its ok to leave a note? I am so very happy for you and your girls, that you can stay at home and be the mommy you want to be! what a blessing in their lives and yours!!! Im sure you can tell already how fast the time goes! Hold on tight and enjoy the ride. Chelsea sure loves you and your beautiful family
YAHOO LINDS!
WOOT WOOT!
Post a Comment