Well, back to my surprises... Yesterday in the mail my flash drive showed up that I got for free. That's right FREE. I didn't pay one penny for it. I bought it online for $10.00 (that was with free shipping and no tax) and then I used a coupon code for $10.00 off. That made it $0.00. It was cool. I've never seen an invoice with $0.00. Then later yesterday the UPS guy showed up with my FREE popcorn from Dale and Thomas. I shouldn't say it was totally free because I did have to pay $5.00 shipping, but it let me tell you, it is worth every penny. It is SOOOO GOOD! Then to make things even better, today when we got home, some more popcorn was on the doorstep. I don't know how that happened because I thought I only ordered two. So now I have four bags of free popcorn that is delicious (well I should say only two because I already eaten 2 bags pretty much by myself-I don't have good self control). Here is little picture of those surprises from yesterday.
I'm looking forward to December when I had my other Dale and Thomas Popcorn shipped that I got with my FREE $20.00 gift card from them and the $6.00 off code. I think I only paid $9.00 for a big bunch of yummy popcorn. YEAH!!!
Another little surprise...
When I went to Shopko with coupon in hand for the big box of diapers that were on sale for $19.99, I decided to browse around and found this box of diapers that included a free thing of wipes on clearance for $10.99. So with my $1.00 off coupon, this whole bunch of diapers and some wipes were only $9.99. This time I told pretty much everyone I knew about this deal. Nobody was excited as I was. YEAH for cheap diapers! Oh, and they are a size bigger than Avery wears, but they didn't have her size on clearance so I thought that I can just make these fit, which they do. YEAH!!!
And the best surprise of all...
This was Ally's little surprise on our doorstep. It says "Ali I lve you. From Stewart" Her little friend Stewart dropped it off on our doorstep. It was darling!! She was so excited to get a letter just for her from her friend. Another YEAH!!!
I love surprises!!


5 comments:
You come by the "shopping for the deal" rightfully. I'll never forget Tracy telling me about Grandma and Grandpa buying a case of margarine in Las Vegas on the way to/from Disneyland because it was such a good price! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I remember the day so well when I was able to quit work. I was just barely pregnant with Jed and Elisabeth was almost
3. It was a great day and I've never regretted it.
I am a fellow PYPer. I get the feeling about a good deal. I tell my DH and he just smiles. He is so used to this now. I used to call everyone I know, they never cared. I was sick of being "shot down" so I stopped that. I have a few friends that care so I call them. Mostly I dance around the house with my 2 DD. She thinks its great that I am dancing with her and whooping and hollering. She also plays "coupons" and is always asking if its on sale! Train them young! Thanks for letting me in on your blog!
I really need to learn this whole coupon deal thing. You always find really great stuff!!
Linds,
You can call me anytime with your great deals. I love it! Surprises are the best. Thanks for adding the Halloween pictures, too. That bunny costume was another of your great purchases, no matter what it cost.
Lisa/Mom
You really are the 'coupon queen'!!! I need to come over and take a coupon lesson from you! I love popcorn! What kind of popcorn is it? I can't remember the name of this kind, but we would get it at our dentist office...it's covered in white chocolate....to die for! I'm now salivating!
Post a Comment