Saturday, December 1, 2007

I love my family!!!

I love my family so much.
What I love about Avery
1. She really is a happy baby.
2. She has been sleeping all through the night since she was 2 months old. YEAH!!!
3. Her face lights up so big when we smile at her.
4. Her laugh. Ally and Aaron can really get her laughing hard. It is darling!
5. Her chubby cheeks that I just can't stop kissing.
(PS Thank you Mary for the DARLING dress. We love it )
What I love about Ally
1. Her cheesy grin
2. How she is so cautious. She acts like she'll do anything, but when it gets down to it, she'll just stay on the side and watch. It doesn't even bother her.
3. Sometimes bratty but never naughty. She doesn't even know that you can do naughty things. It's never been an option to her. She really does obey pretty good.
4. How she is so grateful. She still tells me thank you for her Christmas presents last year. She never forgets who gave her what and will always tell them thank you and that she loves it so much.
5. What a great big sister she is. She is so willing to get anything for me and loves to give her sister big kisses and hugs.
What I love about Aaron
1. How he loves me even when I'm crazy. And he is so patient.
2. What a WONDERFUL dad he is. He is a much better parent than I am. It's just so natural to him. He loves his girls so much.
3. How he always thinks of me. For instance: Whenever we are at a restaurant that gives you bread he will always cut and butter my bread for me first. I don't think I've ever had to slice and butter the bread. (I know, dumb thing, but I just love it so much).
4. He is such a hard worker. He works full time, goes to school every night, builds websites and still finds time to spend with us.
5. He is the best snuggler. We all love to snuggle him. And he never complains when I put my cold feet on his legs every night.

I just love them all so much. Friday was my last day at work and although I will miss all my wonderful friends, I'm so excited to be home with my girls all day. They are such a joy to be with. It just makes me happy.

On a side note, it snowed today! I love the first big snowfall. It makes me so excited for Christmas. It is just so beautiful and peaceful.

9 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

So cute... I bet you are excited to not have to drive on snowy days anymore.

Tony and Erica said...

Well we were blog hopping through Kristen and then Mikes and found yours.. Your girls are darling! I love a good deal too.. I dont find them like you do though! CONGRATS on joining the stay home club.. the internet and blogs turn into life line to the adult world, like Kris says bloggers turn into our only friends (but we try not to let that happen)

Jess said...

Yay for staying home! I love this post--so sweet and darling pictures.

Breinholt Family said...

It is so amazing to watch you and Aaron and where you are in your life right now! I remember those days of being able to say home for the first time! And now here I am gray haired (I'm just too darn lazy to color it!) and sending my two oldest out into the world to see how I really did as a parent! YIKES! I am so proud of you Lindsey! What a great woman, wife and Mom you have become (and I've been watching you since you were 3!) Your parents did GOOD!
All my love,
Mary

Chelsea said...

Linds, you have such a cute family!!! I love all three of those cute faces, and you too!

Lisa said...

Linds,
This is a precious list. The pictures of Avery and Ally are as sweet as can be. You are a great mom and I couldn't be prouder.
I love your family, too!

Kristen said...

Great Pics!!! I hope you are enjoying being a full time mom. Those girls are worth every penny of it! Merry Christmas!

Kristen said...

Looks like you don't have much blogging time since you quit work...I am excited for a new post and to see how Christmas was.

Melbell said...

I hope you don't mind my bloggy comments - I just love you and Aaron so much! I admire you both and your posts make me cry! Old ladies do that ya know! I am ready for a coupon clipping lesson! lol