**Oh my goodness, look how cute (and skinny) they are. What darlings!**So, this is my shoutout to my dad (or as my Ally has named him "Poppa"). I seriously lucked out in the dad department. He is the best. I'm so dang lucky to have him as my dad. (Is "My Dad" from the 1st grade daddy dinner date running through anybody else's head?) Anyways, one thing I admire about him is that he has never just had one job. This man is all about providing for his family. Also, he loves my mom very much.
Well, being a grandpa has opened up a whole new realm of what a great dad he is. When I was working and it was their day to tend, he would meet me at 3300 South to pick up the girls. And as many know, I'm not the most on time person, so he would wait sometimes (okay, mosttimes) for 30-45 min. for me to get there. He would never complain at all, he would just say "That's what grandpas do." Awww, what a nice guy! This is just one of many, many, many things he does for me and my family. My girls are so lucky to have him as a Poppa. I know that Ally shares a very special relationship with him that she will always cherish (heck, I cherish their relationship).
I know that my dad loves each of his kids and would do absolutely anything for any of us and our families. Thanks for being a great poppa and dad!
We love you!
1 comment:
That's a great picture of your mom and dad Linds! What a great dad you have!
Post a Comment