I love Easter. I feel like I can finally see an end to the yucky cold when Easter comes. Today did not disappoint, it was beautiful. We have had a very fun filled weekend. Some of the highlights are the Woods Cross easter egg hunt (very fun with lots of activities); Picnic with Aaron's family with a great egg hunt for the kids (fun, but very cold); Horton Hears a Who with the Dansies (a very fun movie that I highly recommend); and Dinner with the Youngbergs (love to visit with them) - this was all on Saturday. Today we started off with a treasure hunt from the Easter Bunny- Ally still can't believe that he put their baskets in the dryer (good thing mom didn't turn it on,) and then we made crepes for breakfast, went to church, family party with my family (great easter egg game), and then visiting with Aaron's family. All in all a very fun weekend.Also, I love little Easter outfits. It is so fun to see all the kids at church in their new clothes. Ally was very proud of herself and kept telling me how pretty she thought she was (she may be a bit vain)
Here are my girls in their very cute dresses
And seriously how can you resist this mug. Don't you just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks? (her sister was freaking out with the sun in her eyes but it obviously didn't phase Avery. I think Ally may be a bit sensitive to oh just about everything)

And lastly I can't forget the three grandkids. I was so happy to get a picture of all three of them. They looked so cute. Avery is obsessed with Cannon. I was shocked that we got a picture where she wasn't trying to grab him. We all just love that little guy and are so happy he is a part of our family.

I was sad that we didn't get a picture of the girls with their other cousin Lachlan, but by the time we got to my in-laws, he was already in bed. Oh well, maybe next year.
So, HAPPY EASTER!!! I can't wait for the warmer weather to stay!
6 comments:
The are both so cute! It was so great to see everyone last week! The girls are beautiful. Love their dresses.
What cute pictures! That one on the deck is adorable! And haven't I always said that Ally is going to be the little dancer, and Avery is going to be the one out kicking a ball in the mud with the guys. They are so so different but such good sisters!
Ah, I love these two little sweethearts! Ally looks so grown up and beautiful, and Avery is irrestible with those big cheeks and blue eyes! I love them to pieces. Thanks for the pictures and the Easter memories...
Very cute girls! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun
Your girls are so cute! I love it! I don't think I've seen Avery. She's a doll. Love the dresses!!!
I love those two girls so much! They are just the best! I hear Avery is so close to crawling! Yippee!
Post a Comment