Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random

So, after some proding from friends and family I thought it was probably about time to update the blog a bit. The problem is that I really don't have anything interesting to write about. So after thinking about it today, I thought I would just write 25 very random things. They are in no particular order and some are of no particular importance.

1. Currently I'm am LOVING my cadbury eggs. Is it bad if I finish the whole entire bag all by myself in one day?
2. I love my Bunco group consisting of my cousins and aunts. We sure do have some fun when those dice get rollin'
3. My long awaited nephew was born on February 6. He is darling and we just love him (especially Avery).
4. I can't wait for Spring to officially get here. We are loving the sunny days here and there.
5. Avery had pneumonia a while back. It totally sucked.
6. I wish I didn't always worry about what people think of me.
7. My sister peed her pants 3 times today while on the phone with me. I know gross, but it was really funny.
8. I really think that everybody should be treated fairly and it really upsets me when they are not.
9. I want to take Ally to go see Horton Hears A Who, but I think it would be better to wait until it is on video, I just do not want to deal with Avery in a movie theater.
10. Ally gets to go to Disney Princesses on Ice. Gavin and Jess and the greatest aunt and uncle to take her. She is very excited and could hardly go to bed just thinking about it.
11. I actually started a sewing project and finished it and it actually turned out cute.
12. I love my neighbors and my neighborhood (well, except for the train and refinery).
13. One of my favorite pastimes is to read blogs even though I feel like a stalker sometimes.
14. Seriously, I only have 3 Cadbury eggs left. That is sad.
15. I really suck at couponing lately. I should really do better or Aaron might cancel my subscription.
16. Maybe I really don't need 5 newspapers every Sunday.
17. I wish that I was a better friend.
18. After a sleepless night with my mind running crazy, I've decided to have a better outlook on life and try not to worry about things that have absolutely nothing to do with me.
19. I'm so lucky to have such a great husband who really does love me so much.
20. I hate to clean, but I don't mind the fridge or bathrooms, I just hate everything else.
21. I love to play with my kids. Being a mommy is the best job.
22. Aaron made salsa today and it is delicious.
23. Ally is such a delight. She really isn't that bratty anymore. I just love her to pieces. Both of my girls make me smile all day long.
24. I really would like to be a good cook.
25. I really should blog more often. This is actually kind of fun.

Oh, and the Cadbury eggs are all gone. Treadmill here I come (in the morning of course)!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

You're so funny! If eating the whole bag of eggs makes you happy...go for it!!! :) I want to hear all about your sewing project you did! Yea! So fun, I wish I lived close to you guys! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

YAY! A new post! I've been pining the days away waiting for this moment. Don't even get me started on cadbury eggs. Let's just say that I may as well INHALE them. I'm so glad I'm a part of your bunco/bunko group. It really is a hoot, no?

Jess said...

I like cadbury eggs too. Perhaps we should start a cadbury's anonymous group. I'm pretty sure mine is an addiction! And you can take Ally to see the movie--I'll take Avery anytime!

Breinholt Family said...

I know it's just not right but I hate cadbury eggs! I love every other cadbury chocolate thing on the planet but not those little eggs YUCK! However, I love cleaning everything else but the fridge and the bathroom too bad we live 8 hours apart Linds we could trade one day and week and have clean houses all the time!
See you Saturday!
xxoo
Mary

The Pyper's! said...

Gotta love the Cadbury eggs... And way to go on updating the blog.

Britt said...

Lo and behold! A new post from Linds! And y'all thought I was bad... Wait wait- is it the small candy coated chocolate ones, or the big gooey eggs? 'Cause if it's the big gooey eggs, um, gross! If it's the chocolate candy coated ones, I totally understand.

Kristen said...

Milo wanted cadbury's but I told him forget it...or else the same thing would happen to me. Good luck with that treadmill.

Mike said...

Kim and I want to go see Horton too, we are just planning on a matinee with Cannon. Maybe we could all go together?

Rebekah said...

Hello! I was just catching up on my blog stalking today and I had to tell you thanks for posting number 13. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only blog stalker out there, but it turns out there are tons of us! :) So it make happy that you are one too. You can stalk my blog too if you want - ha ha ha. It's www.rogersfood.blogspot.com

-Bekah

ps - you're kids are just adorable! I miss seeing you and Ally and I really need to meet Avery okay. :)