
I just want to give a big birthday shout out to Aaron. He is 28 today! I think that he is just the greatest and wanted to let him know. Some great things about Aaron are:
- He is the greatest husband who always cares about me and how I am feeling
- He is a FANTASTIC daddy. He is so dang cute with these girls. He always wants to do fun things with them and teach them new things.
- He is so dang smart. He always has an answer to my stupid questions. And is he doesn't know the answer right then, he always figures it out.
- He really is funny. He makes me laugh all the time.
- He is caring.
- He is so handy. He can pretty much build anything he wants.
- He is talented.
- He is just a great all around guy.
I love you honey. Happy Birthday!!!!!!
5 comments:
Well, I have to agree with all of your comments, but then I'm the MOM!
Happy Birthday, Aar! We all love you oodles...
Happy B-day Aaron!
Ah, that was sweet Linds. I agree he is the greatest! Sounded like you had an awesome birthday and got to spend it with family! I wish we could of been there!
So...when we gonna BBQ on your new grill??!
Yay! Happy Birthday! And I, for one, am very glad that he always has an answer! (And usually very impressed!)
Happy Late Birthday Aaron!
We love you!
Post a Comment