One thing about having only girls is we get to play alot of dress ups. Ally gets on these kicks where she needs to dress up everyday all day. We dress up for a lot of reasons.
For instance, General Conference:
Don't you get your goggles and gardening gloves on to help your mom cook breakfast on conference morning?
Even Avery has now been suckered into the dress ups:
...tongue out and all.And boy has she got the princess pose down:
Oh Princess Snow White, don't you just look darling
But she is really wondering how can she get a pair of those snazy earings
.jpg)
But you know, in the end, all princess do get tired and they must rest
Even if its in the middle of dinner.jpg)
9 comments:
How fun... I'm a dress-up lover too, but Sadie hasn't showed much interest yet...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS, i love you!
your girls are beautiful princesses! i love Avery asleep in her chair...her hair is getting long! Ally is so cute in her first pose...love the gloves!
I LOVE dress up - lol! Oh how I miss those days! Avery is getting so big - we need to get together soon!!
Happy Late Birthday Lindsey! The pictures of the girls are sooo cute. Avery is changing sooo much. And yes I think I do remember putting on my gloves and goggles to help my mom make breakfast on Conference morning. Way to go Ally!
I love dress ups! Those pictures are too cute!
I do love those two little princesses! Ally has the best imagination ever. The goggles are the perfect accessory, I must say. Kisses from their Grammy...
What is ally in the first pic?? Funny with the swimming goggles! Anyway too cute!
I read on Brittany's blog about your trip to the store with her. I'm so jealous and must get in on this coupon clipping! Help help! I'd love to sit down with you and get some tips. And of course, the girls could play while you teach me.
Hey Linds, Happy (late) Birthday!
I hope your birthday week was great this year. :)
I just started a new blog and I wanted to add you as a friend, is that okay? I hope so. :) Anyway - I had so much fun going out to lunch with you and Carolee, I think we should definitely do that more often, I miss you guys!
Talk to you soon.
-Bekah
www.rebekahrogers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment