Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tag

Jana tagged me a bit ago so here it goes:

8 things I'm passionate about:

  1. My husband
  2. My kids
  3. Being with family
  4. Couponing
  5. The Church
  6. Hanging out with my kids every day
  7. Helping others
  8. Online shopping (with PYP of course)

8 books I've read and enjoyed:

  1. Twilight
  2. New Moon
  3. Eclipse
  4. Any thing from Mary Higgins Clark (she has like 20, so that counts for the rest of the 8)

8 Things or words I say often

  1. K, love you, bye (I call Aaron at work a lot during the day)
  2. Ally, seriously, come on (in a bugged tone of voice)
  3. Ally, put her down
  4. Is your room clean...then no you can't go play
  5. I love you
  6. Okay, just give me a minute
  7. Hey baby
  8. Avery, no, no

8 Things I want to do before I die (not in any order)

  1. Travel all over the world with my hubby
  2. Have a vacation home somewhere warm
  3. Learn to let things go more easily
  4. Forgive easier
  5. Become more knowledgable in the gospel (seriously this 5 year old level is getting me nowhere)
  6. Serve others
  7. Serve a mission with Aaron (we'd be the funnest old couple missionaries)
  8. Have a clean house for longer than a day

8 Things I have Learned (or remembered, again) this past year

  1. How to make bread
  2. Being a full time mom is actually very hard and tiring
  3. My house is not going to clean itself
  4. How to read Ally's emotions (we are still working on that though)
  5. Labor and delivery is really the coolest thing
  6. Pregnancy is miserable
  7. People are not always who you think they are
  8. Life is not fair, live with it

8 People I want to Tag

  1. Jessica
  2. Liz
  3. Jill
  4. Melanie Steiner
  5. Bekah
  6. Renee
  7. Melissa Hall
  8. Katie Henrie

Thanks Jana!! That was fun and finally got me to post something.

3 comments:

Melbell said...

Agghh Linds...I am a HUGE Mary Higgins Clark fan...loved your answers..you are one of the funnest people I know :0) thanks for the tag!

Rebekah said...

Yay! Thanks so much for tagging me. :) How fun! I especially love the 8 things you say - I can actually hear you saying them. Ha ha ha

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Thanks for the tag. Now I'm tagging you back, well actually
Erika is tagging Ally. Check out our blog to find out more info!!! :o) I can hear you saying all those things too!!! I started reading Mary Higgins Clark until they scared me because I live in the boonies. he he....