My little girl started her first day of Kindergarten this morning. She was SO excited. Over breakfast this morning she said "I'm just so excited, it's all I can think about". She was so funny because when she's excited she can't stop talking, nothing in general, just endless jibber jabber. Aaron had to warn her on the way over that she needs to listen to the teacher and try not to talk.
When I picked her up and asked her how it was, the first thing she said to me was "I played with Stewart at recess!" I guess when you are 4 (almost 5) the only thing really important is who you are going to play with at recess. That girl has her social priorities.
As Aaron stated it perfectly "What a great day as she starts down the path and can look forward to 13 years of schooling (and hopefully 4-6 more years after that)"P.S. I'm think I'm going to love the 3 hours every morning, because Avery can actually get a good nap now that she knows that she's not going to be missing anything if she sleeps.
7 comments:
YEA Ally! We are all so proud of you and happy for your Mom and her three hours! Savor every minute Lindsey it goes by way too fast!
Yippee! I'm so glad she Loved it! She looks so cute in her new outfit!
Oh, I'm so excited for you too! 3 hours of YOU time! That is awesome!
I can't believe how big she is! That is so cute that she is so excited!
Oh, I love this girl! She looks adorable. I loved how excited she sounded when I talked to her hours later. Yep, here she goes to conquer the world!
How exciting...for both of you! School for her, and quiet for you! As was said before, it goes way too fast, so enjoy these firsts while you can!
I can't believe she's that old!!! Wow... how time flies. She is such a cutie and I'm sure she'll do well! She has great genes to work with :o)
Wow Kindergarten and now Avery is one! They grow tooo fast. You are the lucky Momma of two beauties Linds!!!!!
Post a Comment