Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm an awesome mommy


Who doesn't let their child crawl around on the grass with only her diaper on and covered in dirt (that she had just eaten) while her dad mows the lawn? I rock at this mom business!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've done this so many times, don't even feel bad. Most of this summer I haven't even dressed Ethan if we have nowhere to be. I let him run around all day in a diaper. There's nothing wrong with that. At least they're not getting they're clothes dirty!

Jess said...

And I bet she loved it!! I love the way she crawls on the grass!

Jana Banana said...

Whatever makes 'em happy, right!?! You are definitly an AWESOME mommy in my book!

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

I'm with Melissa. At least you have less laundry to do!!! :o) What a cutie! I love diaper pics.

Lisa said...

All our babies have eaten dirt...I think it has magic growing power! You ARE an awesome mommy. That grass is a perfect green carpet!