Thursday, August 14, 2008

For Jana and Brittany


It was VERY good. Can't wait until you get there so we can talk about it.

6 comments:

The Kidds said...

Lindsay,
We have talk. I just finished it. I agree that it was good

Danielle

Katie said...

I just finished Twilight and started New Moon! It's all Jana's fault!

Jana Banana said...

I am so happy to hear that you and Danielle liked it! I am leaving soon for Bear Lake and will have plenty of reading time, or at least I better! I can't wait any longer to find out what happens- I am going cRaZy!

Rebekah said...

I want to talk about it now! :)

Brittany said...

Holy Cow! I can't put it down!! I am almost done with the 2nd book, and I already have the 3rd in my posession, so I can start it right away! I am glad to hear you liked it!! It is so fun to be able to discuss this book with so many of my friends, cause Nick just thinks I am silly!! (Oh, and thanks for the post....I was excited to see it!)

Chelsea said...

I have to disagree! I was having a hard time finishing it..it was way too long and with way too much info for my brain to take in! I liked the beginning of the book the best though!!