Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sad day

It's a sad day here. My dear laptop died. I'm now having to use husbands. We aren't so good at sharing laptops. Here's to hoping maybe Santa will hear my plea and put a new one under the tree. (too bad that would be my job and is not going to happen) Have a very Merry Christmas!

PS We don't even own a desktop anymore, so this really sucks.

5 comments:

Melbell said...

ugg - my sympathies are with you..I'd be lost.............

Aaron said...

since you've been nice - I'll put in a good word with the big guy.

Lisa said...

Repeat after me...I do believe in Santa, I do believe in Santa, I do believe....

Mike said...

Aaron - could you put in a good word with the big guy for me too? Maybe a 42" sized good word with 1080p?

Chelsea said...

That's very sad!

I just got your card today...such a cute family picture! Thanks!