Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Who Knew?

I shamelessly stole these photos from my brother-in-law Mike's blog.
This is what Aaron can whip up on the etch-a-sketch in 5 minutes. He has us all amazed at his etch-a-sketch skills and we constantly demand that he draw new scenes. He specializes in the Christmas ones.
Who knew that you could actually draw something other than mountains and stairs on the etch-a-sketch?

8 comments:

Moosman Fam said...

Are you kidding? Did Aaron really draw those on a etch-a-sketch! If so that is some serious talent! VERY impressive! No wonder you married him! ;)

Kristen said...

You sound like a proud wife! Hidden Talents...gotta love them

The Hood's said...

Very Impressive! I hope you're not lying to us- you know, Christmas is only 2 weeks away. It's not too late for Santa to change his list! It's just that I'm really jealous- doing the stairs is hard enough for me!!

Holt's in da House said...

Stars? I didn't even know anyone could do a star. LOL

Brittany said...

Aaron must have a lot of extra time on his hands! wow!! Way CooL!!

Melbell said...

OK Aaron - as usuall - your many talent's are "quietly" revealed!!
Very cool!!!

Lisa said...

Way to go, Son! He claims he learned how to do this in Sacrament meeting--now you know! He certainly didn't get these talents from me...the Etch a Sketch is way beyond me!

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

holy cow, that's amazing. :o) oh how our men always seem to amaze us!