It made me really happy today when both of the kids came in our bed at 6:30 to snuggle because the wind woke them up. I love family snuggles!! I love those girls so much and their dad quite a bit too!!!
Our kiddies try to sneek into our bed almost every morning. Too bad it's usually somewhere around 1:00 instead of 6:30 - Jodie kicks em out :-) We're mean like that.
I wrote on Katie and Jana's photo blog that this was my favorite picture of you guys. So cute!! You're a good mom to let them snuggle in bed with you guys. I make them sleep on the floor, and refuse to give up space in my bed. Usually when they come in it is after Chris has left for work, but I love the few moments where I have the bed all to myself, and I'm too mean to give space up for my boys. Probably because they ususally end up turning sideways and kicking me the rest of the morning!
4 comments:
Our kiddies try to sneek into our bed almost every morning. Too bad it's usually somewhere around 1:00 instead of 6:30 - Jodie kicks em out :-) We're mean like that.
I wrote on Katie and Jana's photo blog that this was my favorite picture of you guys. So cute!! You're a good mom to let them snuggle in bed with you guys. I make them sleep on the floor, and refuse to give up space in my bed. Usually when they come in it is after Chris has left for work, but I love the few moments where I have the bed all to myself, and I'm too mean to give space up for my boys. Probably because they ususally end up turning sideways and kicking me the rest of the morning!
Reading your blog makes me happy :)
Oh, this picture and thought make me happy, too. What a cute family you are! I love all of you a bunch!
Post a Comment