It's just that she's not THAT cute. I don't giggle with delight every time I see her, but I think RC's thinks lots of people do. Enough that they'll rush to their store and buy a couch or two?
Ha ha! I completely agree! She drives us nutty. :)
Bytheway, I fixed the link for my job chart on my blog, thanks for letting me know it wasn't working. Hope it helps! :) Thanks for visiting my little blog and have a great day!
10 comments:
Agreed.
I will be sure to tell Ike's dad....I think he is the one in charge of these commercials! I do agree with you, however :)
I couldn't agree more!
LOL - You totally need to send them a letter. No more, no less.
Can I just say "AMEN" to that!!!!
Yes my dad is the man in charge and he will probably see this post.
lol!! Ditto!!
It's just that she's not THAT cute. I don't giggle with delight every time I see her, but I think RC's thinks lots of people do. Enough that they'll rush to their store and buy a couch or two?
Ha ha! I completely agree! She drives us nutty. :)
Bytheway, I fixed the link for my job chart on my blog, thanks for letting me know it wasn't working. Hope it helps! :) Thanks for visiting my little blog and have a great day!
Couldn't agree more... man they are milking it for all its worth, and its not worth much!
Post a Comment