Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm Back

Whew, it's been a long time. I'm back, and I'm sure you missed me (ha, ha). I've revamped, renamed and redesigned. So, welcome to my crazy (all the time), simple (most of the time) and happy (trying to be) life!!

6 comments:

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Glad you're back! I missed you! Love the picture of "us" and of "them" :o) You have such a cute little family!

Jana Banana said...

Love, love, love the look of the blog! Welcome back....you better keep it up!

Michele said...

yay! welcome back to blog land, keep updating us on whats going on with you guys!

Michele said...

and i LOVE the header. did you make it?? i need a blog makeover, want to help me??

Melbell said...

LOVE the new look Linds! Your family pics turned out so dang cute!!

Steve & Becky said...

Hey stranger! Glad to see you back on the blog, It's fun to see pictures of your cute family!