I HATE to clean. It is the crap crap crapiest job on the planet. I'm counting down the days until my kids are old enough to do it all themselves and I can just order them around.
And you know what, who cares if we have to eat dinner on paper plates because all the regular ones are dirty. Chinet makes a damn good plate. Enjoy.
Loves to all!!
Bye
8 comments:
DITTO!!! :)
Amen! I have so hit that point! There is nothing wrong with paper!
Hey paper diapers, paper towels and paper napkins are all acceptable for everyday (or hour) use so why the heck not paper plates! BTW the ordering around of the kids doesn't last very long then you're back doing it all yourself again. I hope Ally is feeling better we love and miss you!
ha ha! Love it! I agree!
I'm all about paper plates. I'm impressed you use Chinet - my family gets the cheepos. I've even been known to serve right out the pans so I don't have extra dishes.
Chinet....wow! Don't let my fam know there is something nicer out there - lol!! You go girl!
Don't we all know how you feel! Hey, would you be willing to give me a lesson on this coupons business... I went to Pinching Your pennies and I was a bit overwhelmed... Let me know! Watching for Dance pics!
You are hilarious!!! I am so with you though. And even after the kids are gone there's not that big of a mess right?
Post a Comment