My little Ally had her big dance recital last night. It was darling.
There is just something about watching little dancers who really only remember half of the steps but try their very hardest. Although, I have to admit, I really can only take so much of it, we left at intermission.
She did love every minute of it though. She has been talking about up on the big stage for weeks. Her daddy even gave her flowers for doing such a great job. She felt so special.
I was so proud of her and the great job that she did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow ! you've been busy, stay tuned to my blog, I just found a new stack of pics and you are really going to love this one.
She is so cute! I wish that we could have been there!
How adorable...she was one of the best ones up there!! Way to go!!
ha ha way cute! She looks so tall compared to the other girls. Anyway so cute...good job ally!
So sweet! I have to say I think that was my favorite dance! Her pigtails are so cute... I'll give you a call for that lesson!
Yay! I'm so glad you posted this. Now, I can watch it again and again. You are a beautiful dancer, Ally! I loved the part where you touched your toes to your head...WOW!!
Love, Grammy
What a beautiful dancer! Ally, you are the best--and the prettiest--and the sweetest 4 year old girl that I know. I love you and love to see you dance.
Nana
How adorable! Linds- she is so cute. Good work. :o) I can't wait until I can put Erika in a dance class.
Post a Comment